About the Agency
A full service creative agency offering a spectrum of solutions - advertising, trade marketing, content management, digital campaigns, loyalty programs, sales promotions, DM/e-DM, POS, design for web & print. They work with some of the UK’s best known brands in various sectors – healthcare, automotive, cosmetics, retail, engineering, construction and packaging - across b2b, b2c and channel communications.
Their culture is built upon ‘can-do’ attitudes, lasting relationships and creative solutions to real-world challenges. After more than two decades they are still going strong, happily embracing new technologies, new ideas and new members of their team.
About the Role
As a member of the client services team, you’ll be responsible for B2B and B2C projects and campaigns for one or more clients. You’ll oversee and co-ordinate their timely execution from initial brief and concept stage to realisation, maintaining close liaison with the client, and effective collaboration with colleagues and suppliers every step of the way.
A sociable, self-starting, creative thinker with a hunger to grow, progress and deliver the best!. You’ll be capable of managing your time and able to work independently or as part of a busy team. You’re the type of person who goes that extra mile; someone who is willing to work as hard for your teammates as you do for clients.
Experience and Attributes
- A positive, can-do dedication to achieving a happy client
- Agency side experience
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Process driven, with the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Numeracy. Experience of planning, budgeting and invoicing
- A sharp and constant eye for detail
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Engaging presentation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- The ability to lead and motivate colleagues
- A professional manner
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and willing to learn new programmes
Salary for this position is up to £34k depending on experience. There’s a great team atmosphere and the offices are pleasantly located with free parking available.
Interested? Email Phil at MAD Staff via this site for a job spec or to apply - email@example.com