“An exciting opportunity at a thriving marketing & design agency for an AE, SAE or Junior AM ready for their next step”
A thriving marketing & design agency delivering creative through the line communications for an impressive portfolio of brands such as BUPA, Lloyds TSB, Lotus, Marks & Spencer, RAC and Vodafone. Each day a varied and interesting flow of branding, advertising, print, digital and packaging projects pass through their studio. Their welcoming and supportive culture make it a team spirited and friendly place to work.
The agency has seen double-digit growth for each of the last three years and they now need a further Account Manager, or Senior Account Executive, to help oversee and deliver their expanding project pipeline. The position is likely to suit an ambitious AE/SAE or capable Junior AM ready for their next step up in their career.
Clients see the agency as an extension of their own marketing team, a trusted advisor who understands their brand and their needs. Account Managers are key to the long lasting working relationships they have with clients. Your role is to ensure that every project is of the highest quality, on time and within budget whilst promoting the value the agency can add.
- Maintain strong and lasting relationships with clients.
- Guide clients through varied projects ensuring a pain free experience.
- Draft costings for projects and manage client budgets.
- Act as ‘go between’ with clients and the design team.
- Maintain and manage job records and produce internal / external reports such as job.
- Identify opportunities to add value & enhance the relationship with the client and keeping the Account Director up to date.
- Provide hands on support to the wider team in times when everyone needs to help out to get the job done.
- Proven success of account management within the creative services industry
- Strong organisational and planning skills; able to prioritise and take a flexible approach.
- Attention to detail – you scrutinise design work closely to ensure it’s perfect.
- Interpersonal and influencing skills – you can adapt your approach according to who you’re talking to and the situation; you have a knack of getting the most out of others.
- Team player – you like working with a team that has varied roles and personalities.
- You know your way round Microsoft Office.
Our client in an expanding creative agency employing a passionate team that enjoys working together to exceed client experiences, in a sociable and supportive atmosphere where you’ll be supported to grow your skills and progress your career.
The initial salary will be around £23-28k depending on experience and you’ll be working out of nicely appointed offices in a beautiful setting near High Wycombe.
Interested? Contact James at MAD Staff through here for a detailed job spec or contact him directly - email@example.com