A creative agency, established over 30 years, specialising in the design and build of exceptional exhibition stands, event sets and other face to face experiences.
Working across various sectors including Brand Licensing, Publishing, TV, Medical, IT, Gaming, Defence, Toys and Education, they pride themselves on uncompromising standards, a creative led design team and robust processes resulting in happy clients that keep coming back.
The search is on for an energetic and enthusiastic business development executive / manager; someone with real ambitions to progress their sales & marketing career in this immensely exciting industry. You’ll be engaging with blue-chips, identifying and qualifying their needs and introducing the first-class services of this creative agency.
It’s a highly rewarding role with opportunity for international travel.
You’ll be a bright and entrepreneurial individual, capable of asking the right questions and spotting opportunities for business when talking with prospective clients. Experience of exhibitions would be good – but by no means essential - however you should have some previous experience in a B2B marketing or sales role and a real interest in design and marketing communications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying prospective clients and opportunities through telephone & email contact
- Networking at trade shows & exhibitions
- Presenting credentials to prospective clients
- Setting up meetings for the account management team to take briefs
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations and proposals
- Maintaining records of customer contact information
- Working strategically to develop the pipeline of new business
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, the market and competitors
- Providing status reports of potential business opportunities
Skills and Attributes required:
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Adaptability – willing to muck in with anything at busy times
- Good administration and planning skills
- Confident, diplomatic and at ease, dealing with clients, colleagues and suppliers alike
- Willing to travel
In return you’ll receive an attractive salary and qualify for a generous bonus scheme. There is plenty of room to grow within this long‐term position and advance your position within the company.
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful and forward‐thinking design agency, committed to investing in the right people, looking after each one as an individual, and helping them progress their skills and abilities.
Interested? Click the button below or contact James – 07801 560091; email@example.com