We’re looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented Account Executive - or Senior AE - to join a fast paced and growing marketing & design agency based in Southampton. As part of a well organized and thriving client services team you’ll be ensuring that the wheels of clients’ campaigns and projects keep on turning smoothly toward their successful outcome.
It’s a varied role with a broad mix of responsibilities and so very few days are the same. Here’s just a snapshot of just some of your tasks: -
- Create weekly call agendas - record, communicate and progress relevant next actions
- Manage client WIP Documents, ensuring all tasks are completed/progressed within agreed dates
- Monitor client work through the correct digital resources
- Liaise with Digital Operations Manager on all new development requirements to feed into the resource queue
- Ensure all tasks are managed/progressed and completed within project timescales
- Quality control work before being returned to client
- Maintain a daily priority list
- Liaise with clients as their regular point of contact to ensure projects are progressed in a timely manner
- Ensure all weekly notes are maintained, communicated and all actions are progressed through to completion
In summary, you’ll an important part of ensuring that clients continue to experience the first-class professional service they have always received from this agency.
About The Agency
A few agencies say it. But my client lives up to it. They are a family... a work together team of 40 people who combine their knowledge and expertise of advertising, design, social, digital, UX/UI, web development and media to produce brand-changing, thought-provoking work for a diverse mix of brilliant clients from different industry sectors.
Initial salary is up to £25k, and you’ll be welcomed by a bunch of like-minded professionals who enjoy working together and being supported to progress their skills and career.
Interested? We’d love to tell you more. Hit the button below or contact James at MAD Staff and we'll get back to you.