A growing digital team seeks an experienced Digital Account Manager or Digital Marketing Manager to drive and define digital campaigns across a variety of platforms on behalf of our diverse portfolio of B2B and B2C clients.
The role will appeal to an established Account Manager OR a Senior Account Exec wanting a step up, OR a client-side Digital Marketer working for an established brand or group of brands. If you can receive client briefs and then scope, build, optimise, and report on digital advertising campaigns then we would love to talk to you.
As a significant player in the digital team, you will control the way companies communicate with their audiences across all digital platforms – from social media to paid advertising, to web content, email, apps, and much more.
About the Agency
A well-regarded full-service creative agency, passionate about building brands, crafting campaigns and cultivating digital communities. From beginning to end, Stream delivers fully integrated campaigns across a portfolio of the UK’s best-known brands.
Their culture is built upon can-do attitudes, lasting relationships and creative solutions to real-world challenges. After more than two decades they are still going strong, happily embracing new technologies, new ideas and new members of the team.
- Be comfortable within a fast-paced, agency environment.
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience
- Solid hands-on experience in Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Fluent in Facebook Business Suite (Ads, Events, Commerce)
- Experienced in Social Media Management (Paid and Organic)
- Confidently client-facing with experience in stakeholder management.
- Specific knowledge of conversion tracking and remarketing
- Significant understanding of SEO
Remuneration / Location
Salary range £28-£34000. Our client offers a tailored progression program designed to align with your personal goals and aspirations.
Interested? We’d love to tell you more about our client, the work they do, and who they do it for. If you’re up for that, get in touch through here, or contact James at MAD Staff directly... and if it’s more convenient, we are happy to talk outside office hours.