We’re looking for an ambitious and driven Digital Account Manager to join a fast paced and growing marketing & design agency based in London’s Soho. As part of a well-organized but agile client services team you’ll be looking after clients and their campaigns ensuring that the wheels turn smoothly from first brief to successful outcome. It’s a varied role with a kaleidoscope of responsibilities, and where very few days will the same.
Here’s just a snapshot of just some of your responsibilities:
- The effective development and management of all digital campaigns and reporting across paid search, display networks, paid social (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc), video and mobile for a range of clients
- Overseeing and assisting another team member with project managing all digital accounts, projects, tasks and day-to-day deliverables
- Day to day campaign monitoring and optimisation, analysis of results and testing new strategies
- Liaising with clients to ensure briefs are understood, planned and executed accordingly
- Preparing client-friendly progress reports, and presenting these at regular meetings
- Developing a strong insight into each client’s campaign and providing well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity
- Take responsibility for preparing detailed proposals, forecasting performance and managing budgets
And [we hope] a snapshot of you:
- A passion for all things digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
- At least 3 years’ experience working agency-side within a digital role
- Strong experience with Google advertising products (AdWords, Analytics, YouTube, etc.) and Facebook, Twitter paid advertising is a must (LinkedIn would be useful, but not essential at this stage)
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and challenge the status quo
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hard-working and attentive to detail; able to follow through on projects and/or issues
- Excellent analytical and project managements skills and confidence in making well-informed decisions
- Strong skills in all MS Office and/or Google Workspace Applications
- Extremely organised with meticulous planning skills
- A friendly and professional manner at all times
In summary, you’ll be a vital part of ensuring that clients continue to experience the first-class professional service they have always received from this agency[JA1] .
About The Agency
A few agencies say it. But my client lives up to it. They are a family... a work together team of 40 people who combine their knowledge and expertise of advertising, design, social, digital, UX/UI, web development and media to produce brand-changing, thought-provoking work for a diverse mix of brilliant clients from different industry sectors.
Initial salary is up to £35k, and you’ll be welcomed by like-minded professionals who enjoy working together and being supported to progress their skills and career.
Interested? We’d love to tell you more about the role and the agency. If you’d like that, hit the button below or contact James at MAD Staff direct.... and we are happy to talk outside office hours if it’s easier.