As the UK economy bounces back to life, this young and vibrant marketing & design agency is achieving robust growth. With new clients coming on board, and more projects to manage, their search is on for a Digital Marketing Manager.
The position would suit a current Digital Marketing Manager seeking more challenge and responsibility, or an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive ready for a step up, or an Account Manager / Account Executive looking to focus on the rapidly evolving world of digital marketing whilst retaining some activity within traditional marcomms.
Consulting on the marketing needs of your clients’ organisations the core of your role will be:
- Nurturing and maintaining client relationships
- Strategizing marketing campaigns and utilising internal resources to help clients achieve their goals
- Content planning and social media management
- Managing creative projects from brief to delivery using internal designers
- Organising paid social and paid search campaigns with the agency’s PPC experts
- Gathering metrics and generating reports to be delivered in monthly meetings with clients
Starting salary will be between £26k to £30k depending on your experience PLUS a generous bonus scheme. You’ll be actively supported to develop your skills and progress your career through training and up-skilling initiatives. And you’ll be able to take advantage of a hybrid working and flexible hours. The agency is based in Southampton.
Sound Interesting? For a detailed job description and/or to apply, contact James at MAD Staff through here or on firstname.lastname@example.org.