Do you have at least a year or two’s experience of digital marketing and/or social media content?
This well-regarded Thames Valley marketing & design agency is seeking a Social Media / Digital Marketing Executive to join their enthusiastic and talented – but very busy – Digital & Social Team.
You’ll be working closely with your colleagues across the agency to create content and campaigns that prompt connection and drive engagement across all social & digital channels. Whilst social media and digital marketing will be your primary responsibility, you will enjoy plenty of exposure to the full spectrum of the agency’s offerings.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing...
- Caretaking the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. on a daily basis
- Updating web content regularly
- Creating fresh and engaging content for social media posts and other digital content
- Overseeing paid campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Administering the campaign diary
- Monitoring and improving SEO and user engagement
- Using Google AdWords to maximise post outreach
- Analysing the success of campaigns
- Keeping up to date with industry changes & developments
This position will suit an ambitious social media & digital savvy person with at least 12- 24 months relevant experience AFTER education. Bright, hardworking, well presented both written and verbally and really keen to progress you’ll be supported and encouraged to develop your skills and progress your career.
Salary will be according to experience, somewhere between £20-26k... and more if your experience warrants it. The agency is pleasantly based in Marlow and flexible work from home is available too.
Sound Interesting? Get in touch will James at MAD Staff through here for a detailed job spec and to find out more about the roles.