This global, full service live events agency has over 20 years of experience delivering live events within the conference, exhibition and experiential space for blue-chip companies and governments. They are experts in the planning, design, management and delivery of world class immersive experiences.
With over 80 team members in their UK headquarters, plus offices in Abu Dhabi and Shanghai, they are large enough to tackle any job whilst still providing the attention to detail and exceptional customer service required for every successful project.
As part of their continued growth, they seek a project or production management professional with first-class estimating experience. This person will support the Sales, Account and Production Management team by providing cost estimates for sale enquiries from exhibitions and events clients.
The role will have two key responsibilities:
- Providing commercial and technical input into the proposal process by providing high-level or detailed costs or estimates
- Maintaining good relationships with their supply chain, and contractor network ensuring value for money, quality standards and safety requirements.
The successful candidate is likely to possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous project management experience in the industry, i.e. conferencing, modular exhibition display or custom exhibition
- A minimum of 3 years’ estimating experience within the exhibitions industry
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly MS Office applications
- Strong organisational, prioritising and time management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Initial salary will attractively reflect your experience circa £30-42k, and you’ll be part of a thriving team that enjoy working together in a pleasant seaside setting on the East Sussex coast.
Sound interesting? For a detailed job spec or to apply, hit the button below or email James - firstname.lastname@example.org