My client designs and produces beautifully vibrant and attention grabbing window graphics for every season, occasion, event and promotion. They sell to the home market, to the retailer & leisure market and to companies large & small around the world.
Business is thriving and they are busier and busier. And so, as part of their continued growth, they wish to recruit an experienced Marketing Designer onto their friendly team. The position will suit a bright and enthusiastic designer with at least two years experience of design for print and digital (NO coding required).
You’ll be designing and implementing a broad range of marketing materials such as digital banners, website content, instructional leaflets, marketing emailers, videos, social media content and more. You’ll also get involved in the company’s Social Media activity.
The workload is brisk and varied calling for strong organisation & administration, careful attention to detail, excellent written & verbal communication, an obsession with quality, and of course… lots of creative flair.
The successful candidate is likely to have the following:
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop - essential
- After Effects and/or Premiere Pro – desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of an email marketing application – e.g. Mailchimp
- Knowledge of CorelDRAW useful
- Handy with a pad & pencils to scamp up ideas
- Knowledge of an eCommerce website desirable – e.g. Shopify
- An understanding of social tools for business: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter
- A portfolio demonstrating your creative skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office
The position offers a competitive starting salary of between £24k to £30k depending on experience, flexible working hours, support to develop your skills and experience, and lots of variety – and you’ll be welcomed by friendly colleagues that enjoy working together. There office and production facility is pleasantly located on the edge of Winchester with free parking and served by a regular bus service.
Interested? Contact James at MAD Staff through this site for a detailed job spec or to apply.