This well regarded marketing & design agency is looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist to set up, optimise, and report on digital advertising campaigns - typically PPC, website traffic, lead generation - on behalf of their diverse portfolio of B2B and B2C clients.
As part of the social team, you will control the way companies deliver paid search ads within the Google and social media advertising platforms including retargeting. You will need to understand the fundamentals of business as this position includes strategy, budget allocation, client communication, and hands-on research, implementation, optimisation, and reporting on campaigns.
About the Agency
A full-service creative agency, passionate about building brands, crafting campaigns and cultivating digital communities. From beginning to end, they deliver fully integrated campaigns across a portfolio of the UK’s best-known brands.
Their culture is built upon ‘can-do’ attitudes, lasting relationships and creative solutions to real-world challenges. After two decades they are still going strong, happily embracing new technologies, new ideas and new members of their team.
You’ll love a challenge. Enjoy detail and constantly looking how to improve outcomes and ultimately never satisfied because no matter how good things are, they can always be better. Creatively logical in your approach and willing to learn from every experience. Inquisitive, customer and results drive.
- Setup and ongoing optimisation and management of Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple clients – PPC, website traffic, lead generation.
- A/B testing ad creatives, setting up audiences, and optimising for conversions and KPIs
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on an ongoing basis
- Management of ad budgets, produce creative ad text, keyword research
- Perform digital advertising audits
- Manage multiple accounts and tasks with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Collaborate with digital team, design studio and account managers to align digital advertising campaigns with other ongoing initiatives
- Be at home with in a fast-paced agency environment
- Minimum of 2 years digital ads experience
- Expert in Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Know your way around Facebook Business and Ads Manager
- Experienced in LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Knowledge of remarketing,
- Knowledge of SEO, online search mediums and social media and an understanding of how all of these channels work together with advertising.
Remuneration & Location
Salary range £23,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience. The agency is pleasantly located on the Berks/Bucks borders, close to the M4, M40 and M25, and with free parking (although at the moment, the team are all working from home).
Interested? Hit the link below and we'll get right back to you or call James at MAD Staff - 07801 560091.