My client designs and produces unique range of ibrant, attention grabbing window graphics. Their products are sold around the world to the home, retail and leisure markets, and to companies large & small.
To meet their ever-increasing workload, they need to recruit a Print Production Operator. The position will suit a strong allrounder with current or recent experience in all aspects of print production.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A full time, permanent role your key tasks will be to:
- Generate print schedules for customers’ orders
- Set up, operate, and mind printers
- Operate finishing equipment (guillotines etc).
- Carry out basic maintenance to equipment
- Maintain adequate stock levels
- Ensure a clean and tidy workspace
- Assist with packing and despatch where necessary
- Solid experience working in print production - essential
- Experience of setting up & operating digital printers (ideally wide format & thermal) – essential
- Able to use finishing equipment - essential
- Computer literate, with the ability to learn new software/applications – essential
- Experience of any stock management/order processing software – highly desirable
- Knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets – highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail, well organised and thorough- essential
- Adaptable, flexible and able to use your initiative - essential
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary of £20,000 to £28,000 depending on experience, flexible working hours, support to develop your skills & experience, and lots of variety. And you’ll be welcomed by a friendly team that enjoy working together. The company is pleasantly located on the edge of Winchester with free parking and a regular bus service.
Interested? For a detailed job spec hit the button or call James at MAD Staff directly - 07801 560091