This growing marketing & design agency is a ‘family’ of more than 30 like-minded professionals. They combine their knowledge & expertise of advertising, design, social, digital, UX/UI, web development, and media planning to produce brand-changing, thought-provoking work for a range of brilliant clients in different industry sectors.
They are looking for a Senior Social Media Manager, who has a finger on the pulse and is brimming with enthusiasm and energy.
As part of a close-knit team where the work is different every day, you’ll need to be well versed in bringing brands to life through effective social strategy, reactive content production, community management, daily channel and team management, content planning and be well used to jumping on trend-led opportunities in the social space.
The ideal candidate...
- 3-4+ years’ experience working in a similar role for a brand, agency, or media owner.
- Experience leading and executing social media strategy for a brand or clients.
- Excellent working knowledge of social media platforms, formats, analytics and best practice.
- Experience creating and writing social media posts that engage audiences. You should be able to write copy in a variety of different voices to a high standard when it comes to grammar and spelling.
- Passionate about trends, newsjacking, industry developments and new thinking in social/digital media.
- Strong community management skills and comfortable speaking on behalf of a brand.
- Eager to support the Social team in day-to-day tasks to help with the smooth running of the accounts.
- Agile, adaptable and resilient, able to switch between strategy and tactics.
- A natural relationship builder that seeks out the right connections to be able to deliver.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, social media tools and administrative tasks.
If you’re thinking “they are actually describing me”, get in touch with James at MAD Staff now, and we’ll send you a detailed job spec, have a look at your CV and arrange a call so we can tell you more.
The initial salary is £30,000 - £40,000 and you have a choice of being based in either their Southampton or London offices with work from home options too.
Interested? Hit the button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.