We’re looking for a Social Media Specialist to create, curate and deliver content on behalf of a diverse portfolio of B2B and B2C clients.
As part of the Digital & Content team of this progressive agency, you will control the way companies interact with their communities online. This means your written and verbal communication skills – as well as your attention to detial – will be of a level that you will have already noticed the irony in this sentence.
about the agency
A full-service creative agency, passionate about building brands, crafting campaigns and cultivating digital communities. From beginning to end, They deliver fully-integrated campaigns across a portfolio of the UK’s best known brands.
Their culture is built upon ‘can-do’ attitudes, lasting relationships and creative solutions to real-world challenges. After more than two decades they are still going strong, happily embracing new technologies, new ideas and new members of the team.
A wordsmith and maybe even a Grammar nurd or a pun-lover, but that’s okay – you won’t be alone.
Your research, copywriting, and editing skills are strong and you have the ability to shift seamlessly between writing styles – you are as comfortable writing for bus drivers in Brussels as you are for florists in Fulham. More importantly, you will be able to get into the mind of the audience, understanding their motives and aspirations, and apply this to your incredibly varied briefs.
In short, you are almost certainly a story-telling, dot-connecting, initiative-taking, boundary-pushing, paradigm-shifting social specialist with a silver tongue and a golden sense of humour.
- Writing and editing content for social media, web, eDM, and blogs
- Building monthly content plans for various social accounts
- Scheduling and deploying content across multiple channels
- Community management and community engagement
- Handling social media promotions and paid advertising
- Hosting competitions and prize draws online
- Reviewing and reporting on content performance
- Supporting Content team in ad hoc marketing activity
- Happy in a fast-paced, agency environment.
- At least of 12 months social media and content creation experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing and design processes.
- Degree-level education.
- Be commercially-minded, inquisitive and adaptable.
how much & where
Initial salary is up to £26,000 or so, depending on experience, and you’ll be based in pleasant offices a short stroll from the Thames in the town of Marlow.
Interested? To apply, or for a detailed job spec contact James at MAD staff or his the button below.