Many agencies say it. But my client lives up to it. They are a family... a welcoming team of around 40 colleagues who combine their knowledge and expertise of advertising, design, social, digital, UX/UI, web development and media to produce brand-changing, thought-provoking work for a diverse mix of brilliant clients from different industry sectors.
They are looking for a keen Social Media Manager or Executive, brimming with enthusiasm and energy. As part of a close-knit social media team, where the work is different every day, you’ll be bringing brands to life through community management, managing social media channels, content planning and reactive social media opportunities.
The ideal candidate....
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role for a brand, agency, or media owner Excellent working knowledge of social media platforms, formats, analytics and best practice.
- Experience creating and writing social media posts that engage audiences. You should be able to write copy in a variety of different voices and have high standards when it comes to grammar and spelling.
- Passionate about trends, newsjacking, industry developments and new thinking in social & digital media.
- Strong community management skills and comfortable speaking on behalf of a brand.
- Eagerness to support the Social team in day-to-day tasks to help with the smooth running of the accounts.
- Agile, adaptable and resilient, able to switch between strategy and tactics.
- A natural relationship builder that seeks out the right connections to be able to deliver.
- MS Office, Google Docs, social media tools and organised with you admin.
If you have an understanding of influencer marketing, an understanding of paid social practices, and experience collaborating across departments to align with client campaign strategies, so much the better, but it’s not essential.
If you’re thinking “they are actually describing me”, get in touch now, and we’ll send you a detailed job spec. with a view to arranging a call so we can tell you more.