We’re looking for a detail-orientated Digital/Web Designer to join a fast paced and growing marketing & design agency.
Primarily, you’ll be supporting one of their key and incredibly important clients. As this client’s ‘go-to’ digital designer, you’ll develop a strong understanding of their needs. You’ll maintain a high-level view across their current website, which has a global footprint, ensuring that new designs and initiatives are delivered on time, and existing digital assets are well maintained and supported.
In short, you’ll ensure that this key client continues to experience the first-class professional service they are accustomed to from this agency.
Your skills & experience:
- Working knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD and or similar tools
- An obvious passion for digital design
- A good understanding of UX and UI
- Commercially minded view and understanding
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and manage a busy workload
- A proven track record of supporting website projects
- Able to manage more than one project at the same time
- The ability to use initiative and good judgment, as well as demonstrating an enthusiastic approach to problem-solving
About our Client
A few agencies say it. But my client lives up to it. They are a family... a work together team of 40 people who combine their knowledge and expertise of advertising, design, social, digital, UX/UI, web development and media to produce brand-changing, thought-provoking work for a diverse mix of brilliant clients from different industry sectors.
Initial salary is up to £25k, and you’ll be welcomed by a bunch of like-minded professionals who enjoy working together and being supported to progress their skills and career.
Interested? Hit the button below of contact email@example.com for a job spec or to apply